Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

Valley Paper Company and more…

It was late. It was frigid. It was Friday night and I was on my way into the studio to do some work when I decided to make a quick photo of the former Valley Paper Co

Valley Paper (2)

I hopped back in the car and made my way around back to scrounge around. I ended up meeting another photographer who was also shooting the former paper producer. Both of us knew the other one, just had not yet physically met until today. His focus is on post industrialism and abandonment. Not my focus at all, nor do I try and convey that in my images. However, he does a great job of doing that in his photographs. Hopefully I will be able to secure a few images to share. In the mean time, here he can be seen making a photograph. (He wanted a portrait of him shooting, while I wanted a portrait of him since this was a rare occasion)

 

 DSC_0081 DSC_0083  DSC_0071

The sun had managed to come out for a bit. Even though it was raining partially where we had been standing. Off in the distance the sun was setting behind MT. Tom

DSC_0075DSC_0087

No comments:

Post a Comment