Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Holyoke: Blanketed in Fog

Getting back into the city on the later side, I was greeted with a blanket of fog passing by on the streets. It was on the warmer side, not to chilly, the perfect night to capture the fog. With the silence in some sections of the city, it had an other worldly quality about it. The fog added a mysterious peace and beauty to an otherwise seemingly ordinary Saturday night. I stopped at the studio and grabbed my camera and made my way out to a few specific locations I had seen on the way in to grab my camera.


Copy Right Jeffrey Byrnes Holyokeinphotos.com Rightclickisacrime!


2 comments:

  1. Wistariahurst in the fog!!!! That last photo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Maggie. It was quite a night with that fog.

    ReplyDelete