Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

In passing...

In recent weeks I have been extremely busy working and shooting weddings, setting up for senior portraits that we are currently booking for, visit http://WWW.true-resolution.com for more details, and working to capture little league baseball and softball. Some days I do not have time to produce some images and run joyfully back to the studio to edit them. Instead, I use my Droid to capture images while on the run. My phone is an extension of my business, as a tool used it producing quick images, social networking as well as business networking, emailing, and being able to edit and manipulate photos that I capture when my pro gear is tucked away or just not conducive to the moment of being on the fly. It also works great when I am trecking around some trials, taking a break while running, or in passing while on the trail with my bike. Or like this evening when I was on my way out of the city, fo head out to Boston to work on a project.

Here is a small sample of images I've produce while in between working and production.











No comments:

Post a Comment