Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Bud Part II and then some

Yesterday yielded something interesting. Today, even more so.

I was out of town last week when Holyoke sustained the fires. Normally I would be found on scene. But, being in Boston for the weekend, I was unable to respond. I stopped in passing today. I was driving by the Main St building that had went up. I met a worker installing a new door on the adjacent building. The Fire Department had made their way through the existing door to extinguish the blaze next door. He said there was no fire damage to that building and gave me a tour of interior. It was quite interesting. I made a few photos on scene.

It is a real shame to see more buildings going up. Just another victim of abandonment and memories tarnished and burned to ashes in the flames of destruction.

1 comment: