Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Nearly a year...

Wow... It has been nearly one year since I have made a post on this blog. There have been so many great projects over the last year, lots of work. It is an exciting time in Holyoke and I am working hard to promote the visual image of the city. I strive to capture the most appealing, most flattering, and most honest views of Holyoke. There is a lot to see, a lot being shown, and a lot of changes taking place and on the horizon. The city of Holyoke is as beautiful as it ever is, but the landscape is changing. Holyoke is an ever evolving city.

Here is an image of Holyoke, the most recent city scape that I have made, which is from last night.


By proclamation of the Mayor and with the help of Treasurer Jon Lumbra, April is Autism Awareness Month in Holyoke. City Hall will glow blue for the second year in the row. 


The moon rose slowly over the city river a few nights ago. 


The colors of winter. This was from about two weeks back. 


I am proud to say that I will be dedicating a great deal of time to promote this site and the work that I have been doing. I urge all of you to get out there and photograph the city. In the last few weeks I have met quite a few photographers whos cameras have been focused on the city. 

I leave you with the following images. There will be A LOT more to come. 


Elements removed from the roof of a building. 














No comments:

Post a Comment