Pages

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Holyoke in black and white: A few photographs.

Often times I pass through Holyoke relatively quickly. I dont spend every day in the studio, but I do spend quite a bit of time in Holyoke. I try and make it a point to shoot at least once a week in Holyoke. But, as most have come to see and know, I tend to shoot quite a few days out of the week in Holyoke. I had a few minutes to shoot this evening. Here are a few black and white images.

DSC_0013 DSC_0015

Homage to George Tice 

DSC_0016 DSC_0023

Just like the quote “There are two sides to every story” There are two sides to every photograph. Well, actually there are more. But these two images convey visually that there are two different sides that convey a message.

 DSC_0029 DSC_0030

 DSC_0035

No comments:

Post a Comment