Pages

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Holyoke is traveling

Well, yes and no. The images below shows the most recent stats that Seethebrick has pulled in over the past month. The second image shows the statistics since Seethebrick’s inception back in August.

The green areas show the countries that seethebrick has reached. The darker the green, the more visits that have been generated that country. 

seethebrick

To date,  seethebrick, Holyoke has been viewed in 26 countries. In terms of niche blog, seethebrick pulls in a steady flow of international hits. What does this mean? It means there is a global awareness of Holyoke seen through my images and the topics showcased here, such as the Cisco and Data center news.

see_the_brick_since_the_beginning_

Of course the bulk of the hits on the site come right from here, home, in Holyoke. I just want to say a special thank you to the readers and followers of seethebrick. I truly appreciate those who take the time to view the photographs and content I post here. I began this site one night to show the media the images I captured of the first fire I photographed in Holyoke back in August. Since then it has become a more comprehensive platform to exhibit the images I make, and showcase other photographs either submitted or contributed.

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment